Looking to start exercising but not really sure where to begin? Nervous about trying something new or whether you can socially distance?
This Girl Can Classes are taking place in Beckton where getting it wrong is totally alright.
If you’ve got two left feet or never done a push up in your life, then these classes are for you.
This Girl Can Classes will be conducted in a COVID-19 safe way, giving you the confidence to try new moves, understand different fitness class options, and make new friends
This Girl Can Classes start with a warm welcome from a friendly, qualified instructor who will explain what you will be doing before starting a gentle warm up to prepare your body for exercise. You will then be guided through two 10-minute blocks of exercise, with an interval in the middle.
The main blocks of activity will be different each week, giving you a taster of different styles allowing you to try new things in a supportive environment.
The instructor will then guide you through a cool down, before a short period of mindfulness to reflect on the class before your instructor answers any questions you have.
· Classes are for those looking to get into exercise for the first time, or after a break.
· Classes will support to build confidence and fitness levels, whilst having fun!
· Everyone will be a bit nervous, but everyone is in it together!
· If you go the wrong way, miss a beat; it doesn’t matter, getting it wrong is half the fun!
· You can go at your own pace and have a break at any point.
What you should wear
· Comfortable leggings or workout trousers / shorts (no jeans)
· A t-shirt or top suitable for moving around in
and another layer for the relaxation
What you should bring
When are the classes
Your This Girl Can Classes will take place:
Starting October 2021
Ascension Church Centre, Beckton
Check out this great video